Best Hair Salons to Rebond / Straighten your Hair in Singapore
Is the humid weather in Singapore making your hair all frizzy? Here are 10 of the best hair salons we’ve heard of and tried, that have provided rather good results!
*Note: This list is still a work in progress. New salons will be added as we go along!
If you have other hair needs, consider the following rankings we’ve prepared for you.
- Best 10 Hair Salons in Singapore
- Best Hair Salons for Hair Colouring (Ombre, Pink, Dip Dye) in Singapore
- Best Hair Salons to Perm your Hair in Singapore
- Best Hair Salons to cut your hair under $50
- Best Japanese and Korean Hair Salons in Singapore
- Top 10 Hair Salons for Men’s Haircut
- Cheapest Haircuts in Singapore Hair Salons 2013
- Score: 7.9/10
- Price: $230 (MUCOTA DYNA Argan Oil Rebonding + Haircut + Treatment) or $150 (MUCOTA Rebonding + Haircut + Treatment)
- Best known for affordable and good quality Mucota Argan Oil Rebonding and not-too-chatty hairstylists
Ranked #6 on Beauty Undercover
If you are looking for beautiful nice-smelling straight hair and am not fussy about service and environment provided by high end salons, we highly recommend Focus Hairdressing for Mucota Argan oil Rebonding. Their emphasis on using quality hair products and the presence of experienced Marcus makes sure that your hair is well taken care of during the rebonding process! I love it that the hair turns out really soft and naturally straight (with no frizziness!). Their argan oil treatment especially makes the rebonding last really long! Of course, you can also opt for the cheaper MUCOTA rebonding if DYNA is out of your price range.
Read more about our review on Focus Hairdressing @ Cuppage Plaza!
- Score: 7.9/10
- Price: $260-$300 (Cut + Rebonding + Treatment)
- Best known for haircuts by Yang Yang, decent hair services
Ranked #5 on Beauty Undercover
A familiar name that actually provides consistently good hair services, Kimage @ Funan has built a strong following over the many years it had been operating in Funan – a feat made possible by its talented team of hairstylists, some of whom have stayed with Kimage @ Funan for more than 5 years and many more joining its large pool of talents from Kimage Hairdressing School. It is a little pricier than the usual hair salon but if what you want is straight frizzy hair and a good haircut done by a reputable salon, this looks like a good place to go!
Read more about our review on Kimage Hair Studio @ Funan DigitaLife Mall!
- Score: 8.1/10
- Price: $185 (Haircut + Rebonding + Treatment + Select Salon Manager Sophie/ Sylvia)
- Best known for affordably priced rebonding, hairstylists highly experienced with rebonding
Ranked #4 on Beauty Undercover
A good balance between price and skill of hairstylists, Actpoint has established a reputation for giving customers the straight hair they desire… without breaking the bank! Maybe because so many customers go to them for rebonding and perms… they become really really good at it! Best of all, they use only quality products and are always honest to their customers. two thumbs up!
Read more about our review on Act Point @ Shaw Towers!
- Price: >$390
- Best known for Experienced and skilled Japanese hairstylists, rebonding using their inhouse treatments
Ranked #3 on Beauty Undercover
Carefully blended to achieve the desired straightening while minimizing hair damage, rebonding done at COVO is among the most natural we’ve seen. It may be pricier than usual salons but the end result looks good and the hairstylists make you feel more well taken care than usual!
Read more about our review on COVO Japanese Hair Salon @ Outram Park and Tanjong Pagar!
- Score: 8.4/10
- Price: >$239
- Best known for Rebonding Perm, S Curve Rebonding and C Curve Rebonding, attentive service and experienced stylists Jesly and Jeremy
Ranked #2 on Beauty Undercover
We love the many twists that Picasso has innovated, blending rebonding and perms for more natural voluminous straight hair! By introducing deliberate curves into rebonding, your hair is now infused with personality and volume. Definitely a must try for those looking for a different rebonding experience.
- Score: 8.6/10
- Price: from $340
- Best known for aqua straightening, digital creep perm, SHA shampoo and treatment
Ranked #1 on Beauty Undercover
Rejoice… for Ikebukuro’s most popular Japanese hair salon can now be found in cozy Holland Village! Highly skilled in rebonding and straightening, stylists in Art-Noise are really good with designing sophisticated and easily manageable hairstyles that takes years off your face. The secret lies in both their experience and inhouse hair products used… which is why you probably can’t find the same level of satisfaction elsewhere!
Note however that their command of English still has room for improvement so do be patient if you want to give them a try!
Read more about our review on Art-Noise Japanese Hair Salon @ Holland Village!
Agent G’s Appeal: Help us help you!
I pen this list with a precarious heart. Service levels at each hair salon differ depending on who serves you, time of day, your preferences and whether a promotion is running (and so on!). Even when reviews are good, you may still not get what you expect just as supposedly bad salons may give you a pleasant surprise. Still, I strongly believe that having some sort of reference to the experiences of others is better than having none at all. That is why Beauty Undercover rely on you to submit reviews and help us check if all the reviews and lists we come up are good! Many Thanks
Are you looking for just a haircut under $50 or where to get a good perm in Singapore?
Have we missed out anything you might be interested in? Comment below to let us know!