Nail Montrose @ North Bridge Rd
- Nail therapists skilled at doing Nail Art and Gelish nails
- Friendly nail therapists
- Spacious Newly furnished outlet
- Need to walk a distance from MRT
- Difficult to book an appointment during festive periods
Nail shops are aplenty in Singapore but few have nail therapists skilled enough to perform great 3D nail arts. From what we hear from our sources and see from their vast collection of nail art pictures on Facebook, Nail Montrose is the place to go if complex nail arts is what you love and look for. Their recent move from Bencoolen to North Bridge Road (oppo National Library & Intercontinental Hotel) also means a newer, more spacious environment.
Definitely a good place to try!
Note: Nail Montrose tend to be booked up very fast during festive periods so don’t be surprised if you find it tough to make an appointment at these peak periods!
Have you been here before?
Share your experience here!
Hi its me, part time Agent Nanako again!
And I’m here again to introduce my favourite nail salon – Nail Montrose!
I love them so much, I have been with them for four years already. (Pretty long isn’t it?)
Why I LOVE Nail Montrose
- In terms of their skill in applying nail art and gel polish, I think Nail Montrose is the BEST. I love nail art and gel polish and have been to quite a few not-so-good ones… so I know a great salon when I see one!
- The manicurists are very friendly and humorous. You don’t need magazines to entertain you as they are funny enough! They even have TV on, usually showing Channel U or Channel 8. They are also genuinely very nice. The salon itself does not provide biscuits. Once however, I saw a customer saying she wanted biscuits to nibble on and she was given 5 packs. It was the first time I saw them giving away free biscuits so I asked one of the manicurists “Wah so good ah. Got free biscuits?” She replied, “Do you want some? It’s actually our own biscuits!” I was surprised. These therapists actually gave 5 packs of their own biscuits to their customers even though 1) they aren’t paid very highly 2) they might need the biscuits for themselves later! Impressed!
- If you are lucky enough, you can get the boss Irene to do the nails for you. She is super nice, skillful and very professional too.
- New location at North Bridge Centre is homely and spacious. The chairs itself are massage chairs (hmm… nice!) with 2 side tables! Reminds of a first class cabin actually
Tips at Nail Montrose
- It is difficult to make a booking during weekends so try to go down on weekdays!
- Avoid going during super-peak festive season! I know that they would be very busy during the festive period. Therefore I had book my appointment during December. (Super Kiasu I know… but what to do. They are just too good)
- Get their package instead of going for ala carte treatments for more savings! I have a package with them – $988 for $1388 worth of nail services + 10 free leg or hand spa treatment + 4 free hand serum + 2 free gel polish + 2 IPL treatment (current promotion). Each time I go for gelish manicure + gelish pedicure + nail art, they deduct about $200 from the package so my package can last me about 6-7 months (since I change my nail art and colour every month). I also saw a cheaper $488 promotion for $608 worth of nail services + 4 free organic spa treatment + 2 hand serum + 2 IPL Treatment for those who just want to try out Nail Montrose!
That’s all for now!
Below are my most recent manicure and pedicure + nail art at Nail Montrose! Are they pretty?
Note: This post is NOT sponsored. Agent Nanako paid the full sum for the nail service!
- Premier Mani / Pedi: $24 / $36
- Gelish Mani / Pedi: $60 / 70
- IPL: from $38
Valid as of January 2013