Description starts here...
- Very strong stylist team which include hair directors previously from Toni & Guy
- Highly experienced in both Asian Hair and Caucasian Hair
- Outstanding haircuts and colour
- Hairstylist attends to you from start till the end (no hair assistants)
- Reasonable prices
- Spacious Interior
- Instagrammable Interior Decor brings us to London!
- Located within 5 min of Esplanade MRT and 10 min from City Hall MRT
- Affordable parking ($5 off promotion now if you go for a hair service here!)
- Only 1 stylist here is strong with perms
- Not the cheapest salon out there
- A little bit out of the way if you don't work in the area
Best salon I've tried in a long time!
First up, I really like the design of the salon. It's got that hipster underground vibe. Who wouldn't want their hair done in a place like that?! I've been there a few times now. Had my haircut done by Eric and wow, he's a meticulous one. I marvel at how Eric cuts my hair, literally strand by strand if that makes sense. He takes time to work on my hair, even if it's a simple trimming of the fringe. The haircut lasted me for a good 3 mths (still going strong!) and I normally cut my hair once every 1 mth or so. That is a good sign! I go to Xiao Hui for coloring my hair and she's really good. She knows her colors for sure, is very knowledgeable and takes time to do a proper consultation each time before coloring my hair. I would highly recommend Xiao Hui for anything technical (since she's the technical director afterall)! I would recommend anyone looking for a good haircut/color to give Hairpage a try! The stylists are really knowledgeable, humble, friendly and it's all good vibes in there~ Prices are reasonable too!
Review not yet verified
This review represents the subjective opinion of the Beauty Undercover reviewer and not of Beauty Undercover.