Description starts here...
- Fast efficient Skilled service
- Cuticle removal included in $22 Gelish coupon deal!
- No upselling at all
- LCD keeps you entertained with cantonese shows
- Owner allows for charging of handphones at salon
- Buffers seem clean/not overused
- Nail therapists do not make small talk!
- You may have to wait even if you made a prior appointment
- Manicure feels rushed
- Small place
- Shop beside was very noisy
- Not the most luxurious - no water provided, hands not soaked in water to soften cuticle
- Accepts only cash
My gelish nails are still in good condition after a week
Done this set of gelish at Far East Plaza.
The Daisy Nail Shop
11.30am – 9pm
Total damage: $83
Gelish does costs more compared to regular nail polish. BUT! They last! hehehe…
My gelish nails are still in good condition after a week.
Credits: This is a review obtained from a blog.
Read the original blog article here.
This review represents the subjective opinion of the Beauty Undercover reviewer and not of Beauty Undercover.