Verified by Beauty Undercover
Visit their Facebook Page
Visit their Instagram Page
“Bad hair days are common for many curly/wavy haired ladies in humid Singapore. Here at Flamingo, our primary focus is to help customers create an easily maintainable hairstyle so that every day is a good hair day!”
Flamingo Hair Studio has opened their third outlet in this cosy Telok Ayer shophouse.
Known for their authentic Japanese style and service, quaint decor, and warm shophouse interiors, you know you can expect peace and tranquility when you step into this salon.
This salon isn't lacking when compared to the other two Flamingo branches — it bathes in natural light, has lots of plants, and has that cosy but minimal look.
Let's not forget their unique decor pieces that make Flamingo special!
It isn't just beautiful to look at, but you'll leave the salon feeling more beautiful too. Afterall, Flamingo has three key pillars that have been tried and proven.
The founder Marco, with over 15 years of experience in Japan, Vancouver and Singapore, devised this methodoloy:
1. Easily Maintainable Hairstyle
2. In-depth Consultation for Hairstyle Customized to Lifestyle Need
3. Customer Comfort with a Personal Touch
The result of this combination? A uniquely memorable hair experience that has you waiting to return.
Want to try it for yourself?
Beyond attractive prices, Flamingo Hair Studio offers a complimentary member loyalty program to reward customers who return for more services!
Membership Fee: Free
Don't forget to redeem these perks if you do come back for a visit!
HAIR SERVICES Technical Director - Additional $5 for new customer
- Authentic Japanese service and style
- Super cosy and relaxing ambience
- Stylists are fluent in English
- Value-for-money prices
- Stylists attend to you from start to finish
- Enough time is set aside for every customer appointment
- Highly-skilled stylists that can handle different hair types and textures
- 5-8 min walk from MRT
- Can be hard to find salon (look for a small circle sign above the mailbox)