Act Point Salon @ Dhoby Ghaut Singapore Shopping Centre
- Stylists are highly experienced with perms and rebonding
- Friendly hairstylists who give out hair advice
- Usage of high quality hair products from known brands
- No packages, no hardselling
- Honest hairstylists you can trust
- Close to Dhoby Ghaut MRT (Beside Park Mall)
- Enjoy some peace and quiet at this salon
- Salon is around the corner of Singapore Shopping Centre so you might have a little trouble finding it
- Haircuts may not as amazing as the perms and rebonding
Close to the city and yet hidden from the hustle and bustle of busy Orchard, Singapore Shopping Centre houses Act Point’s second outlet helmed by Salon Manager Sophie. As there are relatively few walk-in customers, this outlet caters mostly to regular customers of Sophie, Ivy and Jess Kong, all of whom have gathered a sizable client base over the last 10-20 years. Both of them have been praised for the quality of perms they achieve, possible only because of their long experience and insistence on using only the most suitable hair products for customers (the full range of Shiseido Hair Straight is offered!).
Best of all, Act Point offer no packages and no hardselling; stylists are focused on giving you only the best hairstyle. With experienced hairstylists, good perming results, and affordable prices, Act Point at Dhoby Ghaut Singapore Shopping Centre is a great place to go for a peaceful afternoon perm.
If you are curious about who to look for and what you can expect from the salons\’ stylists, read the following tabs to find out more:
- “Style Catalog” tab to see actual hairstyles performed for customers
- “Stylists” tab to see how hairstylists look like and know more about them
- “Price List” tab for latest promotions and prices for their various services
- “Events and Media” tab to check out the latest events Act Point Salon is involved in.