Aqua Hair Korean Salon @ Delfi Orchard
- Staffed by Korean Hairstylists
- Great service
- Great hair massage
- Difficult to communicate with Korean hairstylists as their command of English is not strong
- Hair salon is relatively new and young
- Reviews about perms have been less than amazing
- Surroundings are not particularly luxurious
New Korean hair salons always gets us excited…
because it means we now have a new place to explore and try out those wondrous curls!
Nevertheless, newness has its pros and cons – are the hairstylists really experienced? can they understand how the climate in Singapore affect our hairstyles? do the hairstylists comprehend how a lifestyle of a Singapore lady differs from a Korean lady?
For Aqua Hair Korean Salon, we are not yet ready to say: this salon is a Must Try! Service, we hear have so far been excellent with Emily giving a Daebak hair massage. For perms however, we have seen quite a few cases online of women having to go back for a second perm, which is usually not the case for other salons. Rebonding, on the other hand, looks to be quite safe. If you need a recommendation for a hairstylist, we hear that Sophia is the girl to go to.
Have you tried out Aqua Hair Korean Salon @ Delfi Orchard?
Tell us more about your experience!
As of December 2012
- Haircut: $45 (Female), $35 (Male)
- Volume Rebonding: > $250 (Volume Rebonding + Haircut + Basic Treatment for Short Hair)
- Digital Perm: > $250
- Colour: >$130
- Highlights: >$160
- Intensive Treatment: >$150
- Hair Styling: >$55